foot pedal valve
Foot Pedal Valves are basically used in operating devices as cylinders or to hold together workpieces intact, enabling hands-free machine operation. Generally, pneumatic food pedals are comprised of 3 or 5-way valves configuration with G1/4 or G1/8 threaded connection ports. These valves are manually operated. They are light weighted as well as easy to install.
What are the features of our Foot Pedal Valves?
- Pneumatic Foot Pedal Valve is controlled by foot.
- Easy to use and high performance.
- Widely applied to all kinds of pneumatic systems.
- The aluminium foot pedal is designed with direct-acting, which is steady and reliable.
- If the duration of direction change is long, the valves with a lock may be used.
Request a quote on the Foot Pedal Valve you need or contact us to learn more.