Mechanical valves generally are designed to meet industry standards. The hand valves are proficient of long, trouble-free life under strict operating conditions. The compact design and with a variety of flow rates, the hand valves is suitable for a wider range of applications needing manual directional control. Visit our online shop for stock and pricing information.
What are the features of Hand Valves?
- Manual control valve, same direction with the spool. Easy control, precise and reliable.
- Spool type design, excellent sealing performance, compact size, lighter weight, easy repairing.
- Internal hole adopts special processing technology which has little attrition friction, low start pressure and long service life.
- No need to add oil for lubrication.
- Multi-mounting helps to install and apply.
- Working Pressure: 0 – 1.0 MPa
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 60℃
- Material of Body: Aluminium alloy
No. 2749, Ground Floor, Jalan Chain Ferry, Taman Inderawasih, 13600, Perai, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
Tel: +604-380 1277
Tel: +604-380 1278
Fax: +604-380 1279