kj series miniature fittings
What is a KJ Series Miniature Push In Fitting?
KJ Series Miniature Push In Fittings has a large retaining force and is suitable to be used with nylon and urethane. It can be used for a wide range of pressures from a low vacuum up to a pressure of 1.0MPa. KJ Series Miniature Push In Fittings also provides an optimum piping in less space with 20% reduction of the outside.
What are the basic features of KJ Series Miniature Push In Fittings?
• Working Medium: Air / water (No other gases or liquids)
• Working pressure: 1.0 MPa
• Working temperature: 0 – 60 degree
• Compact, lightweight design.
• Advanced, well-proven tube retaining system.
• Reusable thread seal.
• Applicable Tube: Polyurethane, Nylon and Polyethylene Tube
• Use to change by 90° in a tube fetching direction.
• Optimum piping in less space with 20% reduction of the outside diameter, the connection thread with gasket.
• One touch type connection tool for air pressure pipe.
• Various usage depending on the user’s environment.
• Quick and simple tube insertion.
What are the types of KJ Series Miniature Push In Fittings?
We have a variety of KJ Series Miniature Push In Fitting catering to different industry applications. They are KJS, KJL, KJH, KJT, KJU Miniature Male Elbow Pneumatic Air Push In One Touch Quick Fitting. Visit our online shop for stock and pricing information.