kj series miniature fittings
What is a KJ Series Miniature Push In Fitting?
KJ Series Miniature Push-In Fittings has a large retaining force and is suitable to be used with nylon and urethane. It can be used for a wide range of pressures from a low vacuum up to a pressure of 1.0MPa. KJ Series Miniature Push-In Fittings also provides an optimum piping in less space with 20% reduction of the outside.
What are the basic features of KJ Series Miniature Push-In Fittings?
• Working Medium: Air / water (No other gases or liquids)
• Working pressure: 1.0 MPa
• Working temperature: 0 – 60 degree
• Compact, lightweight design.
• Advanced, well-proven tube retaining system.
• Reusable thread seal.
• Applicable Tube: Polyurethane, Nylon and Polyethylene Tube
• Use to change by 90° in a tube fetching direction.
• Optimum piping in less space with 20% reduction of the outside diameter, the connection thread with gasket.
• One-touch type connection tool for air pressure pipe.
• Various usage depending on the user’s environment.
• Quick and simple tube insertion.
What are the types of KJ Series Miniature Push-In Fittings?
We have a variety of KJ Series Miniature Push In Fitting catering to different industrial applications. They are KJS, KJL, KJH, KJT, KJU Miniature Male Elbow Pneumatic Air Push In One Touch Quick Fitting.