What is mechanical valve?
Mechanical valves are used in applications where electrical control is either not needed or available. These might be on simple fixtures or older machines that consume air logic to control them. Operation of these mechanical valves might be done by an employee or by a mechanism on the machine as it passes by the valve. Mechanical valves are designed to meet general industry standards and have a long, trouble-free life under stringent operating conditions.
What are the features of Mechanical Valve?
- Built-in a One-touch fitting that reduces installation space and less piping work
- Fewer man-hours replacing the actuator
- Mounting using a clip makes replacement easier.
- Has a wide variety of valves are available for all types of air systems.
- Small mounting space with a compact body
Mechanical Valves are divided into 5 types:-