metal push in fitting
What is a Metal Push In Fitting?
Metal Push In Fittings special feature is that the connection and disconnection of the tube can be replaced several times and is performed with one hand, without usage of tools. Its nickel-plated brass bodies ensures anti-corrosion and anti-contamination. To connect, just push the tubing until it bottoms and stainless steel teeth to grip onto the tubing and hold it captive.
What are the features of Metal Push In Fittings?
- Fluid admitted: Air, Water, Steam, and other liquid
- Max. Working Pressure: 3.0 MPa
- Working Temperature: -20 to 200 °C
- Material: Nickel plated brass
- Body: Stainless Steel
- Recommended Tubing Material Polyurethane, Nylon, Polyethylene, and Polypropylene
- High precision automatic lathe to make the claws not hurt tube surface.
- Easy to push in and put out on the basis of working pressure assured.
What are the types of Metal Push In Fittings?
Metal Push In Fittings are available in various inches and matric sizes. We have a variety of push in fitting catering to different industry applications. They are BPC, BPL, BPU, BPE and BPV Union Pneumatic Air Push In One Touch Quick Fitting.