What are Nylon Tube?
Nylon Tube or Hose displays excellent efficiency in piping due to its ultra-softness material. Flexible nylon tubing is carefully made from high-grade, abrasion-resistant, heat-and light-stabilized nylon. Resistance to stress cracking greatly exceeds that of ordinary nylon tubing. Extremely low level water absorption. Chemical-resistant nylon tubing has the additional benefits of better flexibility, lighter weight and resistance to flexural fatigue. Read more on nylon tubes here.
What are the features of Nylon Tube?
- Superior anti-pressure, anti- vibration, anti-rust, anti-heat, anti- chemical and anti-oil
- Low absorptive rate, low changeable rate of measurement as well as low physical performance deterioration
- Anti-curve and anti-fatigue
- Increases the productivity of piping works due to its lightness and softness
- Has a wide applicable range of temperature
- Available in 2 colours – black and white, makes it easier to distinguish the pipes from one another.
- Working temperature range: -40 ~ 80 Celsius.
Application of Nylon Tubes
- Pneumatic system, air tools
- Plant instrumention
- Paint supply lines
- Constriction applications
- Motion control devices
No. 2749, Ground Floor, Jalan Chain Ferry, Taman Inderawasih, 13600, Perai, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
Tel: +604-380 1277
Tel: +604-380 1278
Fax: +604-380 1279