What is Nylon Tube?
Nylon Tube or Hose displays excellent efficiency in piping due to its ultra-softness material. Flexible nylon tubing is carefully made from high-grade, abrasion-resistant, heat-and light-stabilized nylon. Resistance to stress cracking greatly exceeds that of ordinary nylon tubing. Extremely low-level water absorption. Chemical-resistant nylon tubing has the additional benefits of better flexibility, lighter weight and resistance to flexural fatigue. Read more on nylon tubes here.
What are the features of the Nylon Tube?
- Superior anti-pressure, anti-vibration, anti-rust, anti-heat, anti-chemical and anti-oil
- Low absorptive rate, low changeable rate of measurement as well as low physical performance deterioration
- Anti-curve and anti-fatigue
- Increases the productivity of piping works due to its lightness and softness
- Has a wide applicable range of temperature
- Available in 2 colours – black and white, makes it easier to distinguish the pipes from one another.
- Working temperature range: -40 ~ 80 Celsius.
Application of Nylon Tubes
- Pneumatic system, air tools
- Plant instrumentation
- Paint supply lines
- Constriction applications
- Motion control devices