Angle seat valves are typically 2/2-way pneumatically actuated piston valves. The piston actuator offers a linear motion to boost the seal off its seat. The seat is positioned under an angle, hence the flow is irrelevantly impeded in the open position, occasioning in a brilliant flow rate and a low-pressure loss. Visit our online shop for stock and pricing information.
What are the basic features of Angle Seat Valve?
- Normally closed or double-acting
- Aesthetically compact and modern design
- Suitable for water, air, oil, gas and stream
- Maximum Working Pressure: 0~1.6MPa
- Minimum Pilot Pressure: 0.39MPa
No. 2749, Ground Floor, Jalan Chain Ferry, Taman Inderawasih, 13600, Perai, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
Tel: +604-380 1277
Tel: +604-380 1278
Fax: +604-380 1279