What is Polyurethane (PU) tube?
Polyurethane (PU) tube is a high quality, precision-made tubing that is applied in a variety of challenging and critical applications. Polyether based, polyurethane tubing inhabits a distinctive position among polymers, allocating the best properties of both rubber and plastic. Urethane exhibits the elongation. Read more on PU Tubes here.
What are the features of Polyurethane (PU) tube?
The polyurethane tube is water resistant, flexible, chemical & abrasion resistant and can be used in any weather, even low temperature. It is flexible, reasonable & can used for a variety of application. The tubing is tough, strong, kink resistant and abrasion resistant, yet it’s flexible and it’s easy to assemble onto designated fittings.
Polyurethane tubing is used for a wide variety of application such as pneumatic logic, actuation systems, air tools, instrumentation, pressure measurement apparatus, robotics, analytical, semiconductor equipment manufacturers, vacuum equipment and a variety of medical and laboratory applications. Visit our online shop for stock and pricing information.
What are the specification of Polyurethane (PU) tube?
- Appropriate to multiple piping for air, water, oil & chemical
- Superior anti-pressure, anti-vibration, anti-rust, anti-heat, anti-chemical & anti-oil.
- Light weight & softness enable to increase the productivity of piping works.
- Wide applicable range of temperature.
- Low-absorptive rate, low physical performance deterioration & low & changeable rate of measurement.
- Superior anti-weather, anti-curve & anti-fatigue.
- Working temperature range -20 ~ 80°C
Thermoplastic fittings | Brass fittings
No. 2749, Ground Floor, Jalan Chain Ferry, Taman Inderawasih, 13600, Perai, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
Tel: +604-380 1277
Tel: +604-380 1278
Fax: +604-380 1279