polyurethane air (PU) tube
What is a Polyurethane (PU) tube?
Polyurethane (PU) tube is a high quality, precision-made tubing that is applied in a variety of challenging and critical applications. Polyether based, polyurethane tubing inhabits a distinctive position among polymers, allocating the best properties of both rubber and plastic. Urethane exhibits elongation. Read more on PU Tubes here.
What are the features of Polyurethane (PU) tubes?
The polyurethane tube is water-resistant, flexible, chemical & abrasion resistant and can be used in any weather, even at low temperatures. It is flexible, reasonable & can use for a variety of applications. The tubing is tough, strong, kink resistant and abrasion-resistant, yet it’s flexible and it’s easy to assemble onto designated fittings.
Polyurethane tubing is used for a wide variety of applications such as pneumatic logic, actuation systems, air tools, instrumentation, pressure measurement apparatus, robotics, analytical, semiconductor equipment manufacturers, vacuum equipment and a variety of medical and laboratory applications. Shop at our Lazada store today.
What is the specification of a Polyurethane (PU) tube?
- Appropriate to multiple piping for air, water, oil & chemical
- Superior anti-pressure, anti-vibration, anti-rust, anti-heat, anti-chemical & anti-oil.
- Lightweight & softness enable to increase the productivity of piping works.
- Wide applicable range of temperature.
- Low-absorptive rate, low physical performance deterioration & low & changeable rate of measurement.
- Superior anti-weather, anti-curve & anti-fatigue.
- Working temperature range -20 ~ 80°C
Thermoplastic fittings | Brass fittings