rapid mettal fitting
What is a Rapid Metal Fitting?
Rapid Metal Fittings are designed to offer versatility and ease of installation without any negotiation in quality or performance. The rapid metal fittings are suitable for applications in the pneumatics, fluids, medical, chemical, food and packaging industries. They are practical, safe and allows the connection of fluids even in belligerent environments. It has excellent an excellent grip, reliable and a strong design.
What are the basic features of a Rapid Metal Fitting?
- Fluid admitted: Air, Water, Steam, and other liquid
- Working Pressure: 2.0 MPa
- Working Temperature: -20 to 120°C
- Material: Nickel plated brass. Ensures anti-corrosion and anti-contamination.
- Body: Stainless Steel
- The pipe joint fittings can be used with rigid nylon tubes.
- A locking nut is provided and can be tightened both manually and with a spanner.
What are the types of Rapid Metal Fittings?
We have a variety of Rapid Metal Fitting catering to different industry applications. They are RPC, RPE, RPLN, RPU Rapid Union Pneumatic Air Push In One Touch Fitting. Visit our online shop for stock and pricing information.