Rodless cylinders are known as linear devices that uses pressurized fluid to traffic a load within power transfer operations. These rodless cylinders are appropriate for long-stroke applications as they are secured from piston binding, bending and uneven seal wear. They are driven by electric motor or pneumatic assembly. It’s usually made from stainless steel, aluminium, steel or plastic. Visit our online shop for stock and pricing information.
When are rodless cylinders used?
A pneumatic rodless cylinder is the best choice over a pneumatic rod-type cylinder during the following circumstances:-
- A source of repetitive linear movement is required.
- Hygiene and slight risk of contamination from lubricants must be guaranteed.
- Space savings such as long stroke applications.
- Dependability and least component maintenance is required to maintain against downtime.
Where are Rodless cylinder commonly used and applied at?
- Pharmaceuticals and chemicals
- Textiles and ceramics
- Automated manufacturing
- Test, inspecting and quality control
- Processing and packaging such as bottling and canning
- Food production