What are Speed Controllers?
Speed Controllers are equipped with push-in function that helps to regulate air flow to control the operational speed in pneumatic circuit. The push-in function provides the flow control valves for connecting or disconnecting the tubing easily. Speed Controllers which is also known as Flow control valves control flows in one direction, allowing free flow in the opposite direction. A finely threaded stem allows gradual alteration of the amount of controlled flow passing through the valve. Control-in and Control-out are both available.
What are the basic features of Speed Controllers?
- One-Touch design for instant tubing connection
- Incorporates reverse flow check valve.
- Teflon coated threads requires no additional sealing.
- Fine adjustment over full range of flow.
- Built-In Check Valve Allows Free Flow in the Other Direction.
- Working Medium: Air / water (No other gases or liquids)
- Max. operating pressure: 1.0 MPa
- Working temperature: 0 – 60 degree
- Applicable tubing material: Nylon, Soft nylon, Polyurethane
What are the types of Speed Controllers?
We have a variety of Speed Controllers catering to different industry applications. They are AS, SCL, SCU Miniature Speed Controller Pneumatic Air One Touch Quick Fitting. Visit our online shop for stock and pricing information.
No. 2749, Ground Floor, Jalan Chain Ferry, Taman Inderawasih, 13600, Perai, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
Tel: +604-380 1277
Tel: +604-380 1278
Fax: +604-380 1279